Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday, Monday, One of those days

So after a weekend of 16.25 hrs of overtime (which I'm glad I could work), I'm ready to start another week. I started off with a bang because I woke up late and had to do something completely different at work which always sucks. Never the less I kept to my diet and hit up a workout to start my week off.

1544 Kcal 56% pro/34% fat/9% carb -

1.5 hrs
5-8 min of stretching

10min at 100rpm on stationary bike

Front squat
60% for 2 x 5
75% for 2x3
90% for 5x1

Bulgarian Split Squats
3x10

Dan John's 55

Stretching and roll work

3.5 mph at 3 incline for 30 min

Really like the Split Squats, man they are hard to do. Which I know only means that my stability work is garbage, but that's what I'm working. Plus I think I'll get to have a day of sled work and tire flips at least once a week. Gotta do some talking and asking, but I'm pretty sure it'll be a lock.

Alright goals for tomorrow are diet, 45 min strength work, and wake up on time.

No comments: