Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday should be free

Got pulled from my normal job to do a bunch of stuff I should have gotten extra pay for... Ah capitalism and exploitation how do I love thee? Whatever. Most people say TGIF... Well I don't, never have and never will. Although I like Family Matters and Full House, but that's a different story. Anyways this is what I did today.

FRI - A.M.
TRX
30 Push/Row/Pull

P.M. - 45 min - 1 hr
50 lb bag
5 sets of Circuit A.
4 Sandbag Get ups
6 Jerk Clean
8 Shoulder Presses
10 Bear Hug Squats
60 Sec rest between each set

100 lb bag
3 sets of Circuit H
4 50 ft. Carries with alternate grips
5 Jerk Clean Press
6 Zercher Good Mornings
8 Rotationals
60 - 120 s Rest between each set

TRX
3 x Max Push up
3 x Max Row
3 x Max Chin ups


*ønly got in 2 sets of Circuit H. Couldnt hold on to the bag. I FAILED

No comments: