Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yesterdays Double Header

I had to do two workouts yesterday. I'm not one to shy away from hard training. In fact Id prefer to be unable to stand after a session. The first one completed the task. The second one made me hunger.

First: (sorry no details as I'm posting this from my phone)
Bike: 10 min
Shoulder prehab work/core (bicycles x 100, fire hydrant x 20e, donkey kicks x 20e)
ME Deadlift, glute/ham raises 4x10, TRX push ups 3xMAX (shoot for 100 total), bent rows, pull ups 4x10, DB military press 4x8, EZ Bar curl 3x20
Core: one more set from above

Second: (PT session 4 hours later)
5 min jog for warm up
100 pushups/100 crunches
3 mile run.


Became horribly hungry after the second session. And im on the low cal/carb day (1550cal). I feel fine though. Hopefully I'll drop a couple more. Meh... As long as I don't fail my training.


Posted with LifeCast


No comments: