Sunday, October 18, 2009

I love Sundays

Why do I love Sundays... well generally cause I'm in no rush and people go to church. I go to the gym. They spend two hours doing their thing, and I do the same. In a way we both get stronger. The fundamental difference is that I get to watch football at the same time.

Saturday killed my endurance. I grappled 2 min in and 1 min off for about 45 min straight. We also did a bunch of bear walk and jump drills, plus some shrimping and roll drills. But it all comes down to the grappling. Its always the last thing we do, and the most physically and mentally demanding. This makes it most difficult and exhausting. I love it. Being the least experienced, I still got two submission holds, however I had to tap like 4-5 times. Oh well, I'm loving every second of it. Its the work out that I look forward to every week.

Alright, Sunday's gym time is as follows:
Total= 1.25 HRs

Stretch - -5-10 min
Stationary Bike - 5 min
Rower - 5 min

Squats - work up to 225 and just hit it as many times as I can

55 workout - Which is 10 DB swings/10 Goblet Squats, then 9 DB swings/9 Goblet Squats, then
8 and so on... with 30s of rest.

Standing Cable Crunch - 110lb 4x10
Kneeling Cable Crunch - 200lb 4x15

Cardio - none

No comments: